TulumGardens is a “city of the future.”
TulumGardens is designed as a neighborhood with social activities and stores.
The Tulum train station connects TulumGardens with the Tulum International Airport and with Bacalar, Cancún, Campeche, Chichén Itzá, Mérida, Palenque, Playa del Carmen, Valladolid and other urban hubs on the Yucatan Peninsula through high-speed trains.
TulumGardens is a self-contained residential community where most daily necessities are within a 10-minute walk. Common areas, 10-foot wide sidewalks, wide streets, parks and many other amenities are designed to foster interpersonal relationships.
TulumGardens was developed by a team of German and Mexican engineers, architects, managers, workers and partners called Tankah Enterprise, Mexico.
- have integrated fresh water, wastewater, electricity including power for e-mobility, fiber optic internet and other infrastructure into streets and sidewalks,
- provide smart buildings and incorporate natural elements through faster production with less waste.
- will install six solar panels, including a DC/AC converter, for free on your roof, integrated into your home’s CFE contract. You can track energy production through your home’s app www.TulumGardens.com/solar
- will offset CO2 emissions by planting 1,000 trees for each TulumGardens unit sold (house, condo) on the Yucatán Peninsula. You can track the growth of your forest via app www.TulumGardens.com/forest
- will hand you the title to your property on the day of the last payment
- will hand you the key to your house 12 months after the first deposit on the day of your last payment
Will use all proceeds from the sale of TulumGardens to support global civil society to achieve a world in balance based on climate justice. Examples of projects that have been supported in the past include
Your decision for TulumGardens is more than buying a piece of land or a house.
You create your future paradise here in Tulum and you are supporting real sustainable development on our planet.